Connect With Us
Subscribe to our email newsletter
Accessing services and supports for children and youth with emotional and behavioral problems can be a confusing, exhausting, and time-consuming process. As a parent, you may often wish for a voice of wisdom to help you make decisions about what is best for your child.
We have developed educational programs on a variety of topics to help you feel more knowledgeable and confident as an advocate for your child.
Our programs can help you:
- Understand the services and supports that are available to help your child and family.
- Learn the most important parts of the laws and regulations that affect the services your child receives.
- Find out how to make sure your child’s services are working.
- Develop skills for working with service providers.
- Connect with other parents who have similar experiences.
More information on Coordinated Service plans is available on the VTCSP website. Coordinated Service Plans are plans that allow you to gather your entire team together in one place for one meeting. You can assemble a team with your educators, mental health workers, developmental health workers and a parent representative. This can be useful in ensuring that you have one cohesive plan for your child.