Connect With Us
Subscribe to our email newsletter
No upcoming events scheduled...
If you need immediate help, Call 1-800-273-TALK
You are not alone.
The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is dedicated to advancing our knowledge of suicide and our ability to prevent it. The Foundations activities include:
- Research Projects that help further the understanding and treatment of depression and the prevention of suicide.
- Providing information and education about depression and suicide.
- Promoting professional education for the recognition and treatment of depressed and suicidal individuals.
- Publicizing the magnitude of the problems of depression and suicide and the need for research, prevention and treatment.
- Supporting programs for suicide survivor treatment, research and education.
Family Driven Information – PDF Downloads
Family Driven, Family Centered and Family Voice and Choice…What’s The Difference – Definitions
Family Driven, Family Centered and Family Voice and Choice…What’s The Difference – Cindy Marshall
Family Driven – Full Description
Family Driven Language
Family Driven, Family Centered and Family Voice and Choice…What’s The Difference – Comparison Chart
Family-driven Care and Practice System Self-Assessment Tool
Pr Brochure – IAST
Family Engagement Checklist
Local Inter agency Team Parent Representative Role Description
Coordinated Services Planning FactSheet
Taking Your Stress Temperature
The Many Paths to A Career in Peer Support
Who Is Taking Care of You?